วันพุธที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

DEAR ABBY: I need advice from someone who doesn't know me personally. My husband and I have been married four years and have three lovely kids. Recently we have hit hard times.
A few months ago my husband lost his job, and from there we hit rock bottom. Right now we are sleeping in our car. My problem is I don't like having my kids live like this. It makes me mad and I feel like a bad parent. I could go to a women's shelter, but I don't want to break up my family. I'm scared, and I'm not sure what to do.
My husband is working now, but we don't have enough money to get an apartment, so I was considering staying in a hotel -- but it will take some time before we can do that. Do you think we should stay at the shelter until we have a place, or until we can get a hotel room? I need some serious advice. -- SCARED IN LUBBOCK, TEXAS
DEAR SCARED: I'm glad you asked. You should check out the shelter and see what kind of accommodations they can make for you and your small children. It's a better, safer environment for them than five people sleeping in a car. I know this is a painful decision, but it isn't "breaking up the family." It is only temporary until you and your husband have saved enough for accommodations together again.


...........................................................................................
I think you should consider because it's important. And you can help your husband for found money. In the present it's hight cost the living. So you want to good life you can save money.

1 ความคิดเห็น: